For foreign minor children traveling to the Philippines

Foreign minor children who are less than 15 years old and are travelling to the Philippines unaccompanied by parent/s are required to apply for a Waiver of Exclusion Ground (WEG) at the Philippine Consulate. The requirements are as follows:

- Personal appearance of both parents 
- Signing of an Affidavit of Consent to Travel, Guaranty and Request for the Issuance of the Waiver of Exclusion Ground for the child/children to travel to the Philippines unaccompanied (this Affidavit must be notarized by the Consulate. Notary fee will apply) 
- Present the original and submit two photocopies of:

a. Birth certificate of the child; 
b. Passport of the child; 
c. Passport or driver's license of both parents; 
d. Passport of the travelling companion; 
e. Marriage certificate of parents, if applicable

- Notary fee will apply.

The authorized traveling companion will present the WEG to the immigration official of the airport of entry in the Philippines and will pay the appropriate fees.

The WEG does not include the child/children's visa. If the child/children will stay in the Philippines for more than thirty (30) days, a visa will be required.